Monday, March 23, 2009

A Surprise Visit to Papa "Tractor's" House


My dad's birthday was last week, so I took the boys down to the property this past weekend for a surprise visit. Vance loves to ride the "tractor" there (it's actually a lawn mower), so my dad's nickname from Vance is now "Papa Tractor." Caden loves to play on my mom's computer and WII in the trailer. Even though we have the same at our house, I think the cute trailer environment makes it more appealing to him. It is neat to see the new house take shape, and with the newly added stonework, it is starting to show personality. The area is so pretty, and I love watching the squirrels and the many species of birds. Mom has done a great job making the trailer feel warm and inviting, and I love the mini gardens and water features that she has set up all around. Here are just a few of the many pictures that I took this weekend.

















3 comments:

Scattolon said...

WOW! Things are really looking nice. I bet your parents are really happy. Say hi to papa tractor and your mom for me. ;)

Fritters said...

wow. gorgeouse house there! the boys are growing so fast! I love your new blog header. very cute!! we should get together for a visit soon!

Jennie-O said...

Your parents' house is nice! Although, I do miss the house in Yorba Linda....Lots of memories there!! Your boys are so cute. I miss you best friend of mine!!