Friday, January 1, 2010

Nolan, Cole, Vance, and Caden

My dad and sister

Calee and Tony


Tevye with his new shirt

Happy 2010! We wish you all a less-stressful year than last. I am finally getting around to posting some Christmas pictures. We had a great time hanging out with family and over-eating. Christmas Eve at Billy and Kim's house was so much fun for the boys and their cousins. Nolan is such a great helper, and Cole is so funny. I am so proud of my nephews- smart, sweet, and just a hint of mischievousness! On Christmas morning, after opening gifts from Santa at our home, we headed over to Tev's family's house. We opened gifts (as always, my mom-in-law spoiled me- Thank you for the Jim Shore collection and more!), ate constantly, put together a puzzle, and went to the movies. The boys saw "Avitar," and the ladies and my two little guys went to see "The Princess and the Frog". I really like the movie. I hope that whatever you ended up doing on Christmas brought you many great holiday memories!


0 comments: