Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Math Problem

Okay, I owe Best Buy an appology. It turns out that the disc reader was defective, so they are off the hook. Either way, I still cannot post pictures.

Yesterday, Caden was taking a practice math test for the state testing that is coming up. He got to a word problem that showed an amount of money and said that the person wanted to buy a toy that cost 95 cents. How much change would the person get back?

Caden calls to me and says, "I can't do this one."
Me: "Why not?"
Caden: "I don't know how much the tax will be."

Yes, he has been trained well in the art of shopping.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Cameron read your blog before I did and told me about how smart/funny Caden is. Good luck on that math test! :)

Talicee said...

That just made my day! Caden cracks me up :)

Rick and Eden said...

That's pretty dang funny. Only Caden! Thanks for sharing. We got a good laugh.