Saturday, June 30, 2012

Easter at Grandma and Papa's

 Okay, the pictures are out of order, but you'll get the idea.  Every year at Easter time, we try to get the cousins together at my parents home in Tenaja.  The boys had a blast playing with Nolan and Cole!  They played with Nerf guns and lacrosse sticks.  We had an egg hunt.  Danica took her first tractor ride.  Then, we took the boys to Professor Penny Pickle's children's museum in Temecula.  Tevye had to work, so he isn't in any of the pictures.

Danica loved the electrical display- she takes after her father.
Watching a science demo- microwaving a bar of soap.
Crazy Cole- the bubbles must do something to him.
Rub-a-dub-dub, three men in a tub...
When did Nolan grow up?!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you and the Voge Clan SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! Danica is getting so big!! I can't believe how big your nephews are!! I love you and miss my best friend!! Love me.