Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our Brave Caden


Caden had an out-patient surgery today. He did so well! I expected him to be a lot more scared, but he and Tev were playing and giggling right up until the time that they gave him the "loopy" medicine. He did not like that at all. I expected it to make him all silly, but instead he just zoned out. The procedure was over quickly, and he did so well afterwards that we were home by late morning of the same day! Now, he is recuperating on the couch while watching "Star Wars: Episode I" and drinking some Sprite. I am so proud of him for being so brave! And, thank you to Grammy who has kindly taken care of Vance last night and today so that Brother can heal!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Caden--Wow!! You look so cool in your hospital clothes that I think you should have a little surgery every week!! JUST KIDDING!!
Anyway, I'm really glad that your hospital stay went so well and that you feel better. I will see you next week. love, grandma

Scattolon said...

I am so proud of Caden. Sara is not jealous of him having surgery. But she has asked me when she can get glasses like Caden.