Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween






I made the boys' costumes this year. Caden wanted to be Obi-Wan Kenobi and Vance wanted to be a pirate. The fabric store didn't have a pattern for any Star Wars costumes, so I had to figure it out on my own. Vance wanted a fancy pirate jacket. Thankfully, I was able to get all of the fabric from the remnants bin or the sale rack. It cost the same as it would of if I were to buy it, but I had more fun. Also, for their boots, I just covered their rainboots with the appropriate fabric- cheap and easy!
We actually carved the pumpkins this year! Last year, we got so busy that they remained uncarved. Caden designed his own.

1 comments:

Rick and Eden said...

Cute costumes! I think those turned out really good. Mom told me about them - specifically the fancy jacket. Good work!