Friday, November 20, 2009

October Birthdays

Our birthdays this year were a lot of fun. Caden requested an ocean party. I thought he meant an ocean-themed party, so Aunt Calee made an awesome shark cake, and Grammy and Aunt Talicee put up fish decorations and planned fun ocean-themed games (my favorite was "Get the Tail Off the Seahorse"). As we were driving to Grammy's house, Caden started crying, because he thought we were having a party at the ocean- not about the ocean. Fortunately, he still had a great time!

Vance wanted to celebrate his birthday with his best friend, Jacob, at Pretend City, which is a big children's museum in Irvine. Those two boys had so much fun riding around in the pedal cars!
Calee did a fantastic job on Caden's cake! He (and I) appreciated it so much!

Vance and his new tool set.


.I thought Grammy was going to pull Caden's arms out of their sockets. I don't think that they ever popped that balloon.

0 comments: