Monday, June 7, 2010

Good Company

So far, we have had some very wonderful people visit our little abode. First, Genesis (Tev's sister) and Forrest (her fiancee) dropped by for a quick visit. It was fun catching up with them and looking through their photo albums. Caden and Vance loved the presents they brought for them! Vance wears the green sunglasses a lot, and Jurassic Attack has accompanied us to the park. Caden plays with the Lego race car often. Thanks guys!
Last night, we expected a visit from my friend Noelle and her children. They surprised us with one more guest- Giampiero! He is normally serving in Afghanistan, but he was granted a short leave to see his family. We had a great time visiting with them. The kids played Star Wars most of the night. America (the baby) and I became good friends- it was our first time meeting her. Every time I see Noelle, I am reminded of how much I really miss her when she is back at her home in Utah, but I am grateful for any time we have to hang out together!

0 comments: