Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Camping at Grandma and Papa's

Last week, Caden and Vance stayed over at my parents' house in Murrieta. My brother, Bill, also brought his two sons, Nolan and Cole, and Cole's friend Kyle. I didn't show up until late the next day, but from what I've been told and the pictures I've received, the boys had a great time together. Billy is a wonderful cook, and he barbequed their meals. Apparently, the growing boys ate a ton of food! Vance was fascinated with Kyle (who he now calls "Carl"). They spent the night in the trailer. According to the boys, they only got 2 hours of sleep.

Nolan, Kyle, Vance, Caden, and Cole





Dad and Bill with the boys

1 comments:

magunn said...

Hello Dana! This is Allie Gunn from the ward. Just found your blog ... I absolutely adore your boys! I've gotten to teach them both now, what studs. They make me wish I was having a boy next so Mac could have a brother to pal around with. Love to watch those two interact.