Thursday, November 27, 2008

Count Your Blessings




Happy Thanksgiving! Yesterday, we went to Tev's parents' home for a Thanksgiving feast of breakfast burritos, mashed potatoes, and corn. When we arrived, I noticed that the yard was covered with fallen leaves. It was so wonderfully fall-like! Michaela got the rake out, and the boys had their first experience of jumping in a pile of leaves.

It is a blessing that Caden was able to have those few minutes of fun, because shortly afterward, he puked his guts out. Poor little guy! He is still throwing up today, so we are stuck at home this Thanksgiving, but I consider it a blessing that we had at least a little bit of a celebration yesterday. I am very sad that we can't be celebrating with my family today. My sister has put in so much hard work and worry into preparing a wonderful feast!

2 comments:

Fritters said...

oh.. poor little guy! Hope he's better now. And I hope Christmas is puke free for ya! =)

Scattolon said...

Caden looks very handsome with those glasses. Very sophisticated.