Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still Alive

Hello!

We are doing well. I haven't posted lately due to my very frustrating inability to upload photos on Blogger and Flickr. If you have any tips for me (yes, I have even tried uploading one photo at a time), PLEASE share them with me, because I have lots of cute photos that I would like to share with you.

Halloween was fun. This year, we went with my mom and nephews to the Irvine Park Railroad to visit their pumpkin patch and ride the train and hay ride. The boys had a great time. Caden really liked the bounce house, and Vance couldn't get enough of the train. All the boys dressed in their cowboy hats. Caden and Vance were cowboys this year.

The Monday before Halloween, my kind mom-in-law took us to a special trick-or-treat event at Disney's California Adventure. Caden's little legs got a workout that night (Vance was in the stroller) as we rushed from treat station to station and ride to ride. He especially enjoyed the bumper car ride.

For his Kindergarten party, Caden was supposed to dress up as a character from one of his favorite books. We just took his cowboy costume and added a pair of fake eye glasses, and, voila, he was Jack from the Magic Tree House series (Ghost Town at Sundown).

We ended our Halloween festivities by going to the trunk-or-treat in the church parking lot. My sister-in-law, Talicee, spent a great deal of effort organizing a Clue Mystery Mansion for people to walk through that night. Each tour had a different solution to the mystery, much like the Clue boardgame. Many people helped out, and it was a great success! Great job, Talicee!

Okay, I have a lot more to write about, but I will let you digest all of this first.

0 comments: