Saturday, September 10, 2011

Our Cute Cub



I can't believe that Caden is old enough to be a Cub Scout already! Look how cute he is in the slightly over-sized uniform! Tevye is loving this. He took Caden to register and buy his uniform at the scout shop last week. I only drew my own blood twice while trying to sew on his patches (I wish that Tevye would let me iron them on, but it makes more sense to sew them). Today, Tevye took Caden out to sell popcorn in order to raise money for scout camp, etc.. Before they left, Caden practiced selling popcorn to me and did a great job. By the way, if anyone who reads this wants to help Caden by purchasing popcorn, just let me know.

Caden selling to the neighbor. He has way more courage than I ever did at his age. In fact, it is a good thing that Tevye is taking him out, because I still don't feel comfortable doing stuff like that.

Unfortunately, not many people were home today, but he did sell to three people, and two others said to come back later. Tevye said that Caden did "really good."

0 comments: