Saturday, September 3, 2011

Splish, Splash

A couple of weeks ago, my mom brought my nephews, Nolan and Cole out to visit us. I was so excited to have them over! Since it was so hot, we took the boys to the pool in order to cool off. Coincidently, Tev's sister, Calee, showed up right before we walked to the pool, so we were able to invite her to swim, too. She is always fun to play with!
They had a great time. Thanks to the Scouting program, Nolan is CPR certified, which was a relief to me, since I am not (I really should look into doing that, though).
The boys played with the kick boards and diving stick, and then, Vance came up with the idea of "group jump." He kept trying to get all of them to jump into the pool together. "Come on guys," he would announce, "group jump!" He kept calling for the group jump until everyone kindly obliged him.




I love Nolan and Cole so much! Nolan is a teenager now, but he still takes the time to play with his younger cousins and is so patient with them. Cole is a sweetheart, and he has a way of making us feel so loved when we are with him. I am so grateful that Caden and Vance have them as role models in their life!

0 comments: