Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve


We loved hanging out with my family at my brother's home. The cousins had a ton of fun playing together, and Tevye enjoyed playing Nerf guns with them. Kim finally had the chance to meet Danica, and so did her mom. Their home, as always, was decorated so beautifully.
Danica had fun playing with Uncle Bill and Aunt Kim.




Cole and Nolan started playing lacrosse this year. After having played baseball for many seasons, they were ready for a change and are loving it.



Vance and Caden (especially Vance) could hardly wait to break out the Nerf guns- it was war!





Kim's mom, Linda.


Presents!



Danica was so tired- but not too tired to open her presents.




Billy and I have had these stockings for as long as I can remember. Mom made them.



Tracking Santa on the NORAD site.


My brother's trick for keeping the boys from reusing the ammo. He also did this with his favorite Monopoly piece when we were little to encourage me to choose a different one.


Nolan gave us a concert on the bass guitar. He rocked those songs!

0 comments: