Sunday, October 30, 2011

Danica's First Day at Church



Our ward had their Primary program in Sacrament today, so in order for Tevye to be able to see the boys sing and give their talks, we decided that it was time to bring Danica to church. I had to play the piano and organ, so Danica couldn't stay home with me. The boys did a great job, as did the rest of the children. After sacrament, Aunt Calee and Uncle Tony took the baby and the diaper bag, and I didn't see her again until after church was over. Every time someone asked me where Danica was, I just told them where to find Calee, and there the baby would be, also. I was mostly excited to put Danica in a dress. When I saw this cute dress at Target, I couldn't resist buying it. She looks so cute!

1 comments:

Jennie-O said...

She is just so precious!!! WIsh I could hold her.