Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween



Caden, Danica, and I surprised Vance at school on Halloween by showing up in time to see him march in their parade. He was really excited to see us. Even though we could only stay for a few minutes, it was important to me to make sure that I was there to support him. Vance seemed to have a good time.

That night, I stayed home with Danica while Tevye took the boys to find a neighborhood to trick-or-treat in. Caden didn't even want to go, but we made him. Our kids really haven't done the traditional trick-or-treating before, because we just did the trunk-or-treats in the church parking lots. They were only gone for about an hour or so, but they managed to get a lot of candy in that short amount of time. Vance and Caden had fun.

Tevye and I have lived in our condo for about ten years now, and during those ten years, we have never had a trick-or-treater- not one! Maybe they are too lazy to climb the stairs. I used to buy candy just in case someone would come, but Tevye made me stop that a few years ago. I think that we just threw out some candy from three years ago.

0 comments: