Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome to Kindergarten, Caden!

Today is Caden's first day of school. He is so big now! When we got to school, he seemed comfortable with his surroundings. I am glad that Tevye encouraged us to take him to the kindergarten readiness program this summer. He didn't cry, nor did I, because we went through this in June. When I picked him up at the end of his day, he was all smiles. The first thing he asked me was if he could play his video game when we got home.

When I looked inside his lunch box, almost every item I placed inside was still there.

me- "Caden, what did you eat for lunch today?"
Caden- "The fruit snacks and pizza."
me- "I didn't put any pizza in your lunch. Where did it come from?"
C.- "The plastic bag."
me- "Who did that come from?"
C.- "I don't know."

Needless to say, I will be making an inquiry tomorrow with his teacher.

0 comments: