Friday, August 15, 2008

Grandma's don't have to suffer the consequences!




I asked my wonderful mother to help Caden pick out some ice cream at the store the other day. He really wanted the push-up pops, mostly because they had a picture of Scooby Doo on the box (that would have won me over, too). I used to love eating them when I was about Caden's age, but as a mother, all I think of is the mess. Yes, Mom, you successfully escaped the aftermath of these delectable ice cream treats! By the way, I now have two pink stains on my carpet from when Caden ate one the other day. As I was on the computer that night, I heard him call from the living room, "Oh oh, Mom! I made a big mess." When I asked what happened, he simply stated, "I pushed it too far." And, as you can see, Vance thoroughly enjoyed his treat!

1 comments:

Fritters said...

yum! grandpaernts always skip the aftermath! Wind them up, feed them sugar, spoil them rotten and send them home! I suppose that is the reward for having put up with us as teenagers!