Thursday, August 28, 2008

Trip to Disneyland




Yesterday, Kree took Caden, Vance, and I to DL. Talicee came, too. We had a ton of fun. Vance really liked the Dumbo ride, rocket ride, and the Casey Jr. train. He was giggling on the rocket ride. Caden went along all day having fun, but, at the end of the day, he asked to go on Big Thunder Mountain. He loved it so much that he wanted to go on it over and over again. We just went twice, but he would have kept going. I enjoyed the day, and we even met up with my friend, Noelle, and her family. We saw the Honda robot in tomorrow. His name is ASIMO, but I thought Kree said "Tassimo," and I replied, "My Mom and Dad used to have one of those coffee makers!" I thought that ASIMO was really cool, and I actually visualized myself having a robot like that at our house. But then, ASIMO demonstrated his running skills, and suddenly I got a little bit scared. There was something about the way he was running that reminded me of the movie "I, Robot," and I am now afraid of robotic global domination.

1 comments:

Jennie-O said...

Now I know what to get you for your birthday!!